Pantone Fashion Color Report Fall 2014 has chosen thirty-three designers to feature for Fall 2014 illustrations; we are very excited to have our 2014 Trina Turk Fall Collection Coat, Scarlett illustration be chosen to be among the talented thirty-three designers.
When Pantone asked Trina ‘How do you use color to support your brand’s signature style?’ she replied with the same basic core value we at Item House Inc., keep in mind when collaborating with Trina Turk and that is by staying true to the Trina Turk brand and its’ importance of colors and prints.
“Strong, clear color and print are key components to our brand DNA – color is a “must-have” for our signature style.” – Trina Turk
There are many components that go into making a classic, quality, and functional coat such as our Fall 2014 Trina Turk Scarlett. And once you have chosen to give it a nice home in your closet here are a few things you should consider to keep it nice, clean, and safe.
- If you are coming home from a raining day make sure to let your coat air dry, wait to put it in your closet to avoid from developing of smells.
- Make sure to clean it a couple of times during your wearing season and always make sure to clean it at the end of the season.
- Never avoid care labels, it is very important to adhere to the garment labels for the care, quality, and safety of your beautiful coat.
- It’s important maintain your coat by practicing simple maintenance care such as spot cleaning cuffs, collars as well as any place where you may see a stain.
- Lastly, we all love to wear our winter coat with fabulous accessories such as scarfs, gloves, and hats. However, remember that these fabulous accessories sometimes transfer oils, makeup and the elements thus make sure you are maintaining your accessories as well to avoid damage to your coat.
By following simple, basic, and consistent maintenance care of our beautiful coat you will be able to love your coat for a very long time!
Fashionably yours – #KimberlyCuriel